Friday, January 20, 2012

You just...don't know

You just don't know how much I love you and how much I miss you
You don't know if I cried
You don't know if I lost my sanity because I think about you..a lot
You just don't know how I wish we were together

My life is no longer beautiful as it was before..yes,when you are here
There's no more sun shines
No more beeps on my phone displaying your name
No more sincere smile I can give to people around me

It hurts so much to lose you
Bearing all the problems alone
No one wants to listen to what I have in my mind
No one to share stories to

I lost everything.Yes.Everything.
But I know that you don't know all this
All you can see is I'm happy aren't you?
But do you know that behind that laughs, there are all tears
I fall sick.I can't eat.I can't sleep...since you were gone.

I am no more sane.When I am with people, I sit still, my mouth just can't afford to say anything because i am busying thinking of the happiness we had together.People noticed that I have problems.Yes, they do. They know who am I thinking of. They know it is you. They asked me not to think about you for you no longer want me but I can't afford to. I hope you are happy with the person you loved as you choose not to have me anymore. Please don't regret when I am no longer alive. My health condition is getting worse. I wanted to tell you but I stopped because I think you might not want to know anything about me anymore. I am no longer there in your life. So why would you want to know about this person.


p/s: you can take my heart as you have taken it away long time ago.Don't have to return it back to me.I don't want it anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment