Friday, January 20, 2012

Everyday I eat JAM

Don't know why lately my housing area will be fulled with vehicles. You name it..vans, motorcycle, cars, bicycle, trucks, taxis, and buses. Complete isn't it? After a year and few months I've been living there, this is the first time that I think this place is soooooo crowded. To get out from the gate even, it stops you for like half an hour. That is if you are an ordinary driver in KL. Meaning you always break the rules on the road. But just think if you are a kind of polite driver. Always obey the rules. If there were times that you disobey them, it is done accidentally rather than intentionally. Just imagine how long you will be stopped among the big, lousy and noisy vehicles as well as drivers?

Yeah..I know the reason guys. Blame the school on the opposite side of my apartment. Because of it, we have to bear this condition. Buuuttt..nah, it's not about the school. It's about the people who are sending their kids everyday. Maybe they need to find other alternatives to send their children to the school and at the same time, avoid the road from being so crowded with all types of vehicles. Since the school holiday was over, I have to sacrifice my sleep to get up and ready for work. Hate this so much. I need to get up to face the jam. That's the problem. Like today, I get out from my house as early as 6.55 a.m. because I don't want to be in jam again. The traffic was far better than other days but still slow. And actually it only takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to arrive at my workplace. Since I went out early just now and there were not much troubles done by the drivers, I arrived at the office so very early. When there were only four to five cars parked at the parking lot. See? There were not much people coming yet. Hoooyyeeeaahhh so early *clap clap clap*

I don't want to explain about the condition when I'm going back home. It is worse than the morning. So to make things clear, I have decided to move. Not my car but myself. I'll choose a place nearer and more peaceful compared to the one I have today. I'm waiting for the right one. And once I have moved, I won't eat jam anymore I suppose.






No comments:

Post a Comment